The thirteenth in the series of Hilton Head Workshops on the science and technology of solid-state sensors, actuators, and microsystems will be held on June 6-10, 2010.
Previous Workshops have provided a highly interactive forum for North, Central and South American researchers to present and discuss recent advances in microfabrication technologies for sensing and actuation devices and microsystems for physical, chemical, and biological applications. This year, we hope to increase the interactive and networking success of this meeting as we are also inviting all previous Hilton Head Workshop attendees to attend as well as submit abstracts and present papers.
- New Devices or Microsystems
- New Sensing and Actuation Concepts
- High Performance Devices (revised line)
- Devices with Substantially Improved Performance
- Device Fabrication and Testing
- Process Design and Modeling
- Device Modeling and Simulation
- Fabrication Technologies
- Materials and Material Processing
- Nanotechnology and Applications
- Testing Including Test Equipment and Methods
- Interface and Calibration Circuits
- Advanced Circuit Techniques
- System Integration and End Use Applications
- Component and Wafer-Level Packaging Technologies
- Assembly Materials and Processes
- Non-Electronic Interfaces to Devices
- Environmental Effects and Compensation Methods
- Reliability Testing and Methods
Attendance will be limited to 450 participants, with preference given to authors. As with previous Hilton Head Workshops, all prospective participants -- accepted presenting authors, all previous attendees of any Hilton Head Workshop, and New Potential Applicants should complete an application on the website. There is a new and streamlined application process.