Papers are invited that present original research and development in processes and process chains for multi-material nano/micro/meso scale manufacture, in particular but not limited to: • Components: fabrication technologies and process chains
• Systems: novel product designs and assembly technologies
• Process modelling and simulation
• Process characterisation including process chains
• Metrology: on-line monitoring and inspection systems/methods
• Materials: processing and characterisation of smart materials and material related issues in micro and nano scale
The Conference also features invited special sessions focused on the latest technology and application advances achieved in major international funded projects.
All papers must be technical in nature and include original work.
Selected papers will be fast tracked in following journals: ASME Journal of Micro and Nano-Manufacturing (JMNM), SME Journal of Manufacturing Processes (JMP) and International Journal of Nanonamufacturing (IJNM).
(4 page) Full paper submission
1st Nov 2014
Review feedback to authors
30th Dec 2014
Full paper final submission
12th Jan 2015
Authors registration 1st of Feb 2015
Download the call for papers by opening attachment below.