The 10th International Workshop on Micro and Nanotechnology for Power Generation and Energy Conversion Applications
Venue: University Hall, Leuven, Belgium.
Technical topics of interest include:
- Energy harvesting for remote sensors and microsystems
- Thermoelectric and photovoltaic materials and systems
- Piezoelectric, electrostatic and electromagnetic conversion
- Energy management and microsystem integration
- Nanostructured materials for energy and thermal management
- Micro fuel cells and micro reactors for fuel processing
- Micro/nano catalysis, combustion, heat and mass transfer
- Micro thrusters and miniature propulsion microsystems
- Biologically-inspired energy conversion and cooling
- Micro heat engines for power generation and propulsion
- Micro and nanofabrication for energy applications
- Micro coolers and other thermal management technologies
For full information visit the PowerMEMS website or download the flyer by clicking on the icon below.