EuroNanoForum is a biannual event organised by the European Commission, typically attracting 700-1000 participants. For the first time EuroNanoForum and Nanotech Europe will be joining forces to create the largest European nanotechnology event of 2011.
EuroNanoForum 2011 will have space for many contributed presentations and posters, enabling you to communicate your work to the whole European nanotechnology community. Please submit your abstract now at www.euronanoforum2011.eu/calls to apply for a presentation or a poster. The deadline to submit a proposal for a presentation has been extended to Monday 7th February to enable more of you to submit. Contributions should address nanotechnology developments in areas such as:
- ENERGY and ENVIRONMENT: nanotechnologies for water, food, solar, clean air, transport and construction
- HEALTH: diagnostics, drug delivery and regenerative medicine
- MANUFACTURING: nanomanufacturing, nanomaterial synthesis and applications, nanoelectronics and nanophotonics, bionanotechnology, instrumentation and metrology
- INDUSTRIAL SAFETY: industrial safety and safety research
- COMMERCIALISATION, including technology transfer, IP, and open innovation
Submissions may address scientific, industrial and/or societal aspects:
- Science and technology, highlighting world-class research
- Innovation and business, identifying nanotechnology opportunities and barriers throughout the value chain
- Society, taking a holistic approach to address societal benefits and risks.
For more conference information visit: www.euronanoforum2011.eu