National Physical Laboratory (NPL) which is situated 20 km south-west of central London and close to the historic Royal Palace of Hampton Court.
This conference focuses on the progress made in surface metrology, surface characterisation instrumentation and properties of engineering surfaces.
The topics covered include:
- Surface, Micro and Nano Metrology
- Measurement and Instrumentation
- Metrology for MST Devices
- Freeform Surface Measurement and Characterisation
- Uncertainty, Traceability and Calibration
- AFM/SPM Metrology
- Tribology and Wear Phenomena
- Functional Applications
- Stylus and Optical Instruments
Registration & Accommodation
Via the conference website.