As a precautionary measure against COVID 19 outbreak, the congress has been tentatively postponed to 21-23 September 2021.
The paper submission deadlines will be extended accordingly. We are closely monitoring the situation and will keep you posted of the new paper submission deadlines. Thank you for understanding and please stay safe.
The 2020 World Congress on Micro and Nano Manufacturing will take place from 21 to 23 September 2021 at IIT Bombay, Mumbai, India. It is jointly organised by the International Institution for Micro Manufacturing (I2M2), the 4M Association and the International Forum on Micro Manufacturing (IFMM).
The Congress will take place in the Victor Menezes Convention Centre (VMCC), IIT Bombay.
The Victor Menezes Convention Center (VMCC) hosts a well-equipped auditorium, seminar rooms, lounges, etc that can hold several parallel sessions and poster sessions.
Ramesh Singh, IIT Bombay, INDIA
Suhas Joshi, IIT Bombay, INDIA
Sathyan Subbiah, IIT Madras, INDIA
Stefan Dimov, University of Birmingham, UK
Kuniaki Dohda, Northwestern University, USA
Massimiliano Annoni, Politecnico di Milano, ITALY
Hosts Committee Chair
Hosts Committee Co-Chair
Topics of Interest for Call for Papers
- Micro fabrication technologies, process chains and process characterization
- Miniaturization of machines and equipment; positioning, motion generation, sensors systems, and control
- Novel product designs, micro-assembly technologies and micro-handling
- Surface engineering and interface nanotechnology
- Process modelling and simulation
- Processing and characterization of smart materials, energy materials, metamaterials and nanomaterials
- Micro and nano additive, subtractive, joining, and hybrid manufacturing technologies
- Micro and desktop factory concepts, systems, components and modules
- On-line monitoring and inspection systems, and smart manufacturing
- Standardization in micro manufacturing and micro factories
- Applications of micro and nano technologies
- Emerging micro manufacturing methods and equipment, including those that bridge the nano- and macro- worlds
- Biomanufacturing and biomedical devices
Papers are sought to address theoretical and applied research issues related to manufacture, assembly and metrology for components and systems with nano/micro/meso-scale features and dimensions.
All papers must be technical in nature and include original work. Approximately 100 papers will be presented in technical sessions and published in conference proceedings. Conference papers will be peer reviewed.
For registration and more information on WCMNM2020 please see here>>
or contact: email@example.com
For Visa invitation letter please fill up this form>>