The Paper Submission will be open on the 1st of January 2016.
If you have submitted a paper you can see the feedback here>>
Feedback for Authors will be available from the 16th of May
|Submission of Full Paper||CLOSED|
|Peer Review & Decisions||1st of June|
|Submission of Final Paper||13th of June|
Step by Step Guide
- Go to the conference submission website
- To submit a paper follow the Submit paper link
- fill in the form, ensuring all required information is present and correct
- make sure you remember your password. Each paper is given a paper id and password, which allows all authors to update the submission information or re-upload the paper
- the submitted paper must be in PDF format
- make sure you follow the template of the sample paper which can be downloaded by clicking on the icon below.
- four pages are expected for the paper to be accepted
- submit the paper by 25th of March, 2016 deadline
- If required, update the submission information, like author details, by following the Edit Submission link
- If required, for example after review, you can re-upload the paper, using the Re-Upload Paper link
- If your paper is accepted with revisions, re-upload the revised paper as above, as a PDF file, by 13th of June 2016
- Submit the final version of the paper and send us the copyright forms by 13th of June 2016
Note: All authors will be asked to review papers and will be automatically entered into the reviewer pool for the conference. We will send further reviewer guidelines.